myLynn Electronic Student Aid System
Welcome to myLynn Electronic Student Aid System (E-SAS).
Please activate your account by logging in to E-SAS, Enter your student ID and select “First Time User” and follow the four steps below.
Log In Instructions
First Time User
1. As a first time user to this new system, enter your date of birth (use MM/DD/YYYY format) and student ID to activate your account.
2. You are required to set up two personal security questions. These personal security questions are used to authenticate your identity for password retrieval. Please choose two different questions and enter your answer.
3. After setting up your personal security questions, you need to set your PIN number.
4. Then click on the SUBMIT button to complete the activation.
Due to increased security features, Internet Explorer users will need to complete a few quick steps to improve their web browser’s compatibility with E-SAS:
• It is recommended to have only one single web browser open at any given time when logging into ESAS
• Press the “Alt” key, then “Tools” > “Compatibility View Settings”. Type lynn.edu in the “Add this website” box and then press the “Add” button
• When creating the password as a first-time user, entering the date of birth when prompted requires inclusion of slash marks (as indicated on screen), i.e. MM/DD/YYYY
• After creating password, the user may need to close the browser, reopen it and then log in
Already Activated Your Account
1. Enter Student ID
2. Enter PIN number
3. Then click on SUBMIT button